There are lots of uninstaller software available in the market that claims to be most effective to remove qustodio but only a few of them are working, even if this parental control software is password protected. If you are struggling to get this Qustodio app removed from your mobile or laptop then you should follow our guide where we have explained each and every small step with screenshots to make it more user friendly.
Step by Step Guide to Uninstall Qustodio Without Password
- First, You need a paid version of the Revo Uninstaller as free version is not capable of bypassing Qustodio password protected file. Download Revo Uninstaller from the official website or by clicking here.
- If you can’t purchase Revo paid edition then you can get it for free from here.
- After Installing Revo, just open the App and you’ll see a dashboard where all installed apps will be listed.
4. Select Qustodio from the list and Click on Uninstall
5. You’ll get a popup message, just click Continue. System will create a restore point and continue uninstalling Qustodio.
6. Select Moderate continue the process.
7. Revo will scan all system directories affected by Qustodio. Now you just need to select all and click on Next
8. The Revo will start the uninstalling process including these leftover files.
9. Uninstall process will start and complete the procedure.
10. Now, you have successfully uninstalled Qustodio without password [ Note: If you use the REVO free version then you’ll get a password confirmation message for Qustodio and without the password it won’t get uninstalled.]