Willing to Uninstall Qustodio with having access to password? Yes, read our post and follow the guide written by our experts.
As we all know, the time is kept on changing with the advancement of technology. The new high-tech products that thrill us, can also be harmful for our loved ones.
Internet is one of the daily needs of human now. Even a small kid can’t live without smartphone and internet connectivity. The more exposure to web at this young age may bring more complexity in the life. Being parents, you can only restrict them to use mobiles for a few hrs but you can’t impose a complete ban of using them.
Everything is turning out to be virtual these days. Shopping, clothing, education and job, all these important daily activities are highly consumable on the web these days.
Children are taking online classes, learning new skills through YouTube videos and all these activities improves their life style and makes them productive but the more they addicted to online community, the more exposure they get to different other areas of web that includes pornography content, inappropriate content, misleading information and other online threats.
According to a recent survey, In US there are 2.3 mobiles phone per citizen and this number is continuously increasing.
There are lots of parental control software and apps in the market that claims to be the best for your children but you’ll have to think twice before finalizing a parental control app.
- Important : 2021 Working Method to Uninstall Qustodio With Revo
- What is Qustodio Parental Control Software?
- What Does Qustodio Do?
- How to Uninstall Qustodio?
- How to Uninstall Qustodio Without Password?
- How to Hack Qustodio?
- People Also Ask [FAQ]
- How do I completely remove Qustodio?
- How do I delete Qustodio without my parents knowing?
- Can You Bypass Qustodio?
- Why is Qustodio Disabled?
- Can a Child Uninstall Qustodio?
- Can Qustodio Monitor Private Browsing?
- How to Delete Qustodio Account?
- How to Uninstall Qustodio Android?
- How to Disable Qustodio Without Parents Knowing iPhone?
- How to Uninstall Qustodio Without Password?
- How to Remove Qustodio Without Password iPhone?
- Can My Child Delete Qustodio?
- Can Qustodio be bypassed?
- How do I bypass Windows Qustodio?
- How to Disable Qustodio Without Parents Knowing Windows 10?
- Qustodio loopholes ?
- Can Qustodio be Uninstalled?
- How do I Get Rid of Qustodio?
- How Do You Cheat Parental Controls?
- How to Hack Qustodio on Samsung?
- How to Defeat Qustodio?
- How Do I Remove Qustodio From My Mac Without Password?
- Can Qustodio See Text Messages?
- What Can My Parents See on Qustodio?
- How Do I Stop Qustodio From Being Uninstalled?
- How to Bypass Qustodio on Android?
What is Qustodio Parental Control Software?
Qustodio is one of the leading software when it comes to parental control. It is not possible to keep an eye on your child’s activities all the time but this software can help you keeping all records of your child’s online and report you all the time with alerts.
Not only alerts but this software can restrict specific sites, social media content and restrict your child to use mobile phone late hrs.
Of course Qustodio is one of the most unliked software in the market as nobody likes to be in a virtual prison all the time.
What Does Qustodio Do?
Qustodio is a parental control software and provides lots of functionalities to parents. Some of the key benefits of using a qustodio app are listed below.
1. Monitor Your Call Logs: Within this software parents can see the call logs, history and duration of calls on their kid’s mobile.
2. Time Duration: This feature force your kid to use mobile on limited hrs.
3. Web Filtering: Web filtering is the most powerful feature of Qustodio app and its blocks harmful and not suitable websites for your children.
4. YouTube Monitoring: You’ll be able to see what your children watches on YouTube and you can easily restrict particular age restricted videos or channels not suitable for your kid.
How to Uninstall Qustodio?
If you are a Qustodio victim then within this post you’ll learn how to uninstall Qustodio from Android, Mac, iPhone, IOS, notebooks and other devices.
Android and iPhone Mobiles
Qustodio is installed on a mobile device in 2 ways, they create a new profile on your smartphone and then lock that particular profile with passcode and then installing the Qustodio application on to your device.
Its not easy to delete Qustodio but if you can follow our guide then you’ll be able to uninstall it successfully.
This guide is working great for android and iPhone users. If you forget your passcode of the Qustodio application then you need to take backup your mobile and then resetting complete mobile can fix the problem.
Open the Qustodio app on your mobile device and then select Disable Protection. Now, you’ll get different options but you have to select uninstall Qustodio and for this to work you’ll have to enter the passcode for this.
Now, as you have successfully removed your mobile profile from Qustodio family portal, you can remove the application like the way you do it normally with other applications.
Removing Qustodio from Android is a bit tricky as compared to iPhone or IOS devices.
If you are a Mac user and your parents installed Qustodio on your MacBook then you have got no choice of using the web under prison.
Everybody needs freedom and it’s not easy to be controlled by someone. Keep on reading the post and you’ll learn to uninstall Qustodio and get it removed completely from your MacBook.
1. At the time of downloading Qustodio, there are basically two files – Qustodio.pkg and uninstaller.app
2. You have to mount uninstaller.app and follow the on-screen instructions to remove Qustodio from MacBook.
3. Once you open the uninstaller.app, you’ll have to enter the administrator’s username and password. Once successfully logged in you’ll have to enter your Qustodio email address and password used to register for the application.
4. Congratulations. The app is removed from your Mac.
How to Uninstall Qustodio Without Password?
You must have passcode if you are willing to uninstall Qustodio. If for any reason you forget your Qustodio password then you’ll have to put extra efforts to get in uninstalled.
If you are tired of being in surveillance all the time then it’s obvious that you won’t be having password for the Qustodio as you might be doing this without informing your parents.
Here you go with the method of uninstalling Qustodio without password.
For Windows PC
1. If you are using a windows PC then you can restore your PC to an old date when there was no Qustodio installed on your system.
2. To restore your PC to a different time then you have to right click on my computer and select properties.
3. Under properties you’ll get System Protection>>System Restore
4. Once you click on next you’ll get lots of dates and you can reset your PC to that particular date.
5. After selecting System Restore to an old date, your PC will restart and take 1-2 minutes to configure everything for you.
6. As soon as your System is restored you won’t see any Qustodio restriction
If you are a mac user then I am sorry to say there is no option like system restore in MacBook. But you can still use OS X Recovery option to restore your laptop to an old-time using Time Machine
How to Hack Qustodio?
Are you serious? Hacking Qustodio isn’t the only option to get around Qustodio. There are multiple ways through which you can bypass Qustodio without your parents knowing.
Every app needs at least 1-2 minutes to start of its own once you restart your mobile (Android or iOS). We have to utilize these few minutes to disable Qustodio so you can access any site without fearing your parents.
Step 1: Restart your mobile phone and open it in safe mode. To access safe mode, turn off your mobile and press the volume up and volume down key along with the power button.
Step 2: Activate the Airplane mode and then go to Settings>>Security>>Device Administration and click on Qustodio and select deactivate.
Step 3: Now, go to the mobile home screen and tap Qustodio app icon and select uninstall or move to trash. You may see error while doing so but repeat this 2-3 times and it will surely going to be uninstalled completely
Step 4: Restart your mobile normally and access games, sites and social stuff with being monitored.
This is the best way to bypass qustodio and I guess you won’t be searching how to temporarily disable qustodio again.
People Also Ask [FAQ]
How do I completely remove Qustodio?
The complete removal of Qustodio includes the removal of the Qustodio profile through the Qustodio family portal and then the uninstallation of the application from the kid’s mobile phone.
How do I delete Qustodio without my parents knowing?
This is a bit tricky question but the answer is Yes. There are basically 2 methods to get this app deleted without your parents knowing.
1) You can open the mobile phone in safe mode and get Qustodio disabled.
2) You can use a VPN to bypass Qustodio filters.
Can You Bypass Qustodio?
Its very difficult to bypass such a powerful software like Qustodio but tricks are always there for stuffs.
1. Go to the settings of your mobile and then turn off the data.
2. Search for the VPN, once you select it, you’ll get a message says Qustodio.
3. Click the info button next to Qustodio and turn that off.
4. Restart your device after 2-3 minutes to use your mobile without monitoring.
Why is Qustodio Disabled?
There are multiple reasons for this but in 90% of the cases your kid might have tried something to bypass Qustodio or successfully removed it from the mobile.
Sometimes, this may be a tech glitch from the Qustodio server.
Can a Child Uninstall Qustodio?
To uninstall Qustodio, one should have passcode for the app otherwise it won’t get uninstalled. Of course, there are multiple other ways to bypass or disable Qustodio but for that your kid should be clever enough to manipulate the app settings.
Can Qustodio Monitor Private Browsing?
Yes, Qustodio monitors everything from chat logs to YouTube searches and it doesn’t matter if you are using web privately or publicly.
How to Delete Qustodio Account?
Deleting a Qustodio account won’t take much time. You just need to contact support through the official email i.e., [email protected] and tell them to delete your Qustodio account.
How to Uninstall Qustodio Android?
If you are using an Android mobile then it will be easy for you to uninstall Qustodio but for that you should have the password for the Qustodio app otherwise you won’t be able to remove without using a hack.
We have discussed about the procedure inside our post. Please do read the content and let us know if you have some issues.
How to Disable Qustodio Without Parents Knowing iPhone?
It’s obvious nobody wants to compromise with his/her private space. Qustodio is the most unliked app in app store because of the nature of the application. It’s a difficult task to disable qustodio without parents knowing because if this app feels something fishy then it simply sends a report to your parent. If you know how to use a VPN then you can disable Qustodio for some time.
Note : Remove Qustodio with Revo
How to Uninstall Qustodio Without Password?
If you don’t have password for the Qustodio that simply means you are not authorized to access the settings of the app. You can use the safe mode to access your mobile freely without this app and then you can uninstall it from the settings.
How to Remove Qustodio Without Password iPhone?
You can check the below article to remove qustodio from iPhone.
Can My Child Delete Qustodio?
Your child can only delete Qustodio if he/she has the password for the app otherwise they won’t be able to do that.
Can Qustodio be bypassed?
99% of the software or apps can be easily bypassed but for that you have to be very intelligent and have good understanding of the programming.
How do I bypass Windows Qustodio?
Qustodio can be easily bypassed if you have it on windows PC. You just need to reset your PC to an old time when Qustodio was not installed on your system. System Restore is what you need to bypass Qustodio on windows.
How to Disable Qustodio Without Parents Knowing Windows 10?
You can use System Restore or Restart your PC and open it in Safe mode.
Qustodio loopholes ?
Yes there are many loop holes in this app like VPN, System Restore and safe mode can easily bypass this parental control app.
Can Qustodio be Uninstalled?
Yes. If you have the administrator privilege to access the app then you can control everything including updates, monitoring and uninstalling.
How do I Get Rid of Qustodio?
You can keep a different phone without your parents knowing or try to bypass Qustodio with a working method.
How Do You Cheat Parental Controls?
You can’t cheat until you have a way to bypass the system.
How to Hack Qustodio on Samsung?
It doesn’t matter what device or company you are using. If you don’t have access to the administrator privilege then you can’t do anything.
On Samsung mobile, you can try to open the device through safe mode and then disabling the app may work for your particular model.
How to Defeat Qustodio?
There is nothing like defeating Qustodio. It’s a very good and powerful software that does the work efficiently. You can have access to the parental control dashboard if you can have the master passcode for it.
How Do I Remove Qustodio From My Mac Without Password?
If you forget your password then you can reset the password through the email you used on the app while registering the account. If nothing works for you then you can simply contact the support and they will help you out.
If you are trying to remove Qustodio without the password i.e., unethical way then you’ll have to reset your Mac completely and then restoring your data from the cloud.
Can Qustodio See Text Messages?
Yes. Qustodio can see all your activities and may report it to your parents if requested.
What Can My Parents See on Qustodio?
Your parents can see all your activities like chats, call logs, YouTube search history, Game timings
And also the websites you visit even in private tabs.
How Do I Stop Qustodio From Being Uninstalled?
You don’t have to do anything but make sure the master password for the Qustodio app should remain with you only.
How to Bypass Qustodio on Android?
The procedure of bypassing qustodio on Android is easy. Make sure you have the administrator privilege to do some advanced settings so you’ll be able to bypass it on Android. Go to settings>>profile>>Delete Qustodio Profile. Once these steps are done, you can tap on the icon and drag it to bin or click on uninstall.