Remove OMACP App on Samsung Galaxy S2
OMACP App is present on a Samsung Galaxy S2 device for the sim configuration. It was noticed that due to this app, the device gets infected with the OMACP virus, which can damage the device. To resolve this problem, we are here with the solution to remove the OMACP app from the Samsung Galaxy S2 device.
Signs Showing Presence of OMACP Virus in Samsung Galaxy S2
Some of the common signs that show that your Samsung Galaxy app is infected with the OMACP virus are:
- The mobile application is not working properly.
- The device battery is getting drained quickly.
- Storage of the device is getting filled even with less data on the device.
How to Remove OMACP App from the Samsung Galaxy S2
To remove the OMACP app from the device, follow the below-listed steps:
- Transfer all the device data to the secure storage space. You can use cloud storage or system storage to keep the data.
- Then locate the app which is infected with the OMACP virus and affecting the device.
- Then clear the storage of the app which is infected with the virus. Usually, the message application is infected with it. So clear the storage of the message application, and the OMACP app will be removed from the Samsung Galaxy S2.